Code of Conduct
1. USE OF THE PLATFORM
- 1.1 Any agreements in relation to the Projects are entered into directly between the Investors and the Opportunity Providers. CoAssets handles funds as a crowdfunding administrator but does not invest in any Projects. Neither does it provide any advice on investments, Projects or the raising of funds. Users are solely responsible for use of the Website.
- 1.2 Investment in any Project may be connected with high risk and that all or parts of the investment may be lost. Investing in any Project is solely the decision of the Investors and any such investments may never be realised. Any information provided in relation to Projects is provided by the Opportunity Providers. Such information has not been independently verified.
- 1.3 The Website has been prepared by CoAssets solely for informational use and may not be taken away, reproduced or redistributed to any other person. Information contained in the Website is intended solely for the Users’ personal reference and is strictly confidential.
- 1.4 The delivery of the Website does not constitute an offer or invitation to purchase or subscribe for any securities and no part of it shall form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract, commitment or investment decision in relation thereto. In addition, the Website may not be used for the purpose of and does not constitute an offer or invitation to purchase or subscribe for any securities in any jurisdiction or under any circumstances in which such offer or invitation is unlawful or unauthorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or invitation.
- 1.5 The Website contains forward-looking statements that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. CoAssets does not represent or warrant that such actual future results, performance or achievements will be as discussed in this Website as such actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of the risks faced by the Projects.
- 1.6 CoAssets does not grant any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accessibility and quality of the Website. There are situations when the Website will not be accessible, including but not limited to maintenance and circumstances outside the control of CoAssets such as net access failure.
- 1.7 Parties should seek professional advice if in doubt to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, which could vary depending on the specific features of the Project undertaken.
2. REMOVE OF CONTENT
- CoAssets may, in its absolute discretion, immediately remove any content from the Website that it deems to be:
- (i) false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- (ii) promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- (iii) is racially or ethnically offensive or attacks sexual orientation or religion or is discriminating in any way;
- (iv) constitutes defamation, contains pornography or is in any other way sexually explicit; or
- (v) is harmful, abusive, offensive or illegal or infringes the rights of CoAssets or the Users.
3. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- The content available on the Website may be provided by third parties and CoAssets does not have control over such content. CoAssets shall not be held responsible for any such content provided by third parties which are published, featured, displayed or otherwise used or contained in the Website.
4. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Users consent to provide their personal data to CoAssets for use in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
5. CHANGES TO CODE OF CONDUCT
- Upon any amendments to this Code of Conduct, CoAssets shall update the Website accordingly. Users may be notified separately at the sole discretion of CoAssets.